IT Support TechnicianAre you good with people – and love technology?
About the Company
Via Wire were established in 2010 and provide IT Support, telephone systems, Internet connectivity and cloud-based IT solutions to small and medium businesses across the UK.
Our full-time IT Support Technician will work 37.5 hours per. week (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm with a 30 minute lunch break each day). On occasion there will be a requirement for bank holiday and weekend working and overnight stays where time off in lieu and/or additional payments will be made.
The key requirements of the role are to:
- Support clients via telephone and face-to-face
- Maintain records of faults and fixes using a ticket management system (Zendesk)
- Produce technical documentation for internal use
Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Experience of providing IT support to clients
- Good working knowledge of networking, Microsoft desktop software, printers and other hardware
- Experience of working in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to listen and clarify where necessary.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Knowledge of VoIP, Asterisk, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Azure, Wordpress
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Full training provided
- Use of Microsoft Surface Book or Laptop
- Free parking